This is our Mid Back Shapewear style. Or like we sometimes call it the very high booty lifter. This Shape wear helps you mold and contour your entire figure. From slimming your waist line to helping plump that body to create a very noticeable hourglass figure. Our shapewear is designed to help lift and compress your tummy while creating curves. This garment is designed to give compression where it is needed and accentuate the areas where compression is not desired. The sleeves of our garments are designed to really grab that under arm fat and smooth out the back. Each garment has a cotton lining to ensure you feel comfortable as you wear your faja. Bathroom trips just to easier with our full zipper opening for a much easier experience.
Our shapewear is perfect for post surgical needs. It gives great compression to help mold and reduce inflammation.
- Made with LYCRA XTRA LIFE : It resists fit loss and fiber breakage caused by pool water and sunscreen, giving you long lasting shape, fit and all time style.
- Cotton Lining: Comfortable layer of fabric that helps absorb any sweat.
- Silicone Grip: Added to the bottom of our legs and top of the mid back to prevent rolling.
- Comes with 3 Columns of Hooks: As you follow a consistent schedule of wearing your waist trainer you will move onto the next set of hooks in between 3-5 weeks.
- Booty Support - Area made with Spandex Material to give a mid support but help accentuate the glutes.
- Lowe Zipper Opening - zipper opening for bathroom use.
This style is great for open strapless or dresses that are open at the top back. The silicone lining creates a good grip to prevent slipping and rolling.
-FOR THE GYM
-REDUCE BACK PAIN
-CREATE AN HOURGLASS FIGURE
When it comes to sizing we know not all bodies are the same. In order to help our dolls figure out what size to get in what style we came up with a sizing chart and a few things to keep in mind when choosing your size and style.
- If your tummy is hard we suggest to size up.
- When measuring, for your waist measure above your belly button and for the hips right across your pelvis.
- If your tummy hangs low and is 3 inches bigger than the smaller part of your waist, go with the lower tummy waist measurement.