This non-exposed latex waist trainer is great product for anyone looking to snatch up that waist line or in need of a little more compression. Since the latex is not exposed it the waist trainer is not able to stretch so much. It creates a little more compression with a more predominate design. Compared to our waist trainers our vests is longer for longer torsos or those in need of a little extra coverage for the lower tummy. If you are also sizing down from your waist trainer this is a great waist trainer to down size to. Our Vests offer great upper back coverage along with reducing stubborn under arm fat. Creating an overall slimming effect.
- Made with All Natural Latex: creates thermal activity in your abdomen to help you sweat and burn calories.
- Cotton Lining: Comfortable layer of fabric that helps absorb any sweat.
- Comes with 3 Columns of Hooks: As you follow a consistent schedule of wearing your waist trainer you will move onto the next set of hooks in between 3-5 weeks.
- Torso Length is about 11 1/2 inches: for average to long torsos
- 4 Spiral Steel Bones for Shape and Flexibility: Helps create amazing curves while still giving you your normal mobility. No stiffness.
-FOR THE GYM
-REDUCE BACK PAIN
-CREATE AN HOURGLASS FIGURE
When it comes to sizing we know not all bodies are the same. In order to help our dolls figure out what size to get in what style we came up with a sizing chart and a few things to keep in mind when choosing your size and style.
- If your tummy is hard we suggest to get a Classic Style or size up if its high compression.
- When measuring your waist measure the top and bottom part of your belly button
- If your tummy hangs low and is 3 inches bigger than the smaller part of your waist, you with the lower tummy waist measurement.
- If your rib cage is wide go with mid level compression.
- If you have a long torso we suggest to go with a Vest vs a Waist Trainer.